Setup Canon Laser Printer via Canon.com/ijsetup
Through the guidelines in this article, we will explain the process to setup a Canon printer via www.canon.com/ijsetup be it wired or wirelessly on your Windows and Mac operating systems. It is important to know that the printer driver will need to be installed on your computer in order to set it up. You will also need to know your printer model number in order to find the most recent IJ.START.CANON drivers. Access to the router or modem required for the setup is simple. It is equally important that you have a device with a proper internet connection in order to make the setup complete via http://canon.com/ijsetup.
Download and install Canon Printer Driver
Follow these steps to install and download the Canon Printer drivers via Canon.com/ijsetup
- Go to the Canon support page via http://canon.com/ijsetup. Enter the model number and name of your Canon.
- Tap on the model when it appears in the box.
- Select the "Drivers & Downloads" option in addition to the model.
- Depending on the type of software or driver you are looking for, select the tab "Drivers Software Firmware"
- Tap the "Select” button to the right of the driver. Once you have selected the option, tap the "Close".
- Select the desired software from the list and then click on "Download".
- Save the file to your computer.
Follow these steps to install Canon Printer Drive via Canon.com/ijsetup
- The CD-ROM containing the printer driver software is to be inserted into the drive.
- Double-tap the "My Computer” icon.
- Double-tap the [PCL]/[UFRI] file.
- Double-tap the setup.exe icon now to begin the installation process.
- Tap on the "Next” button in the first dialog box to activate the Printer Driver Setup Wizard.
- After you have read the license agreement, click on "Yes".
- Select the port you want to manually set and then tap the "Next" button.
Canon IJ Setup on Mac
This section will show you how to set up Canon printers for Mac via Canon.com/ijsetup
- Turn on the printer, Max and the wifi router.
- Download the driver from Canon.com/ijsetup Mac.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- Open the "Apple" menu on your Mac and select the "System and Preferences" option.
- Next, click on the "Printer & Scanner" option.
- Tap on the prompt screen to select the canon printer you wish to use.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Congratulations! Congratulations! You've successfully completed the Mac setup process.
Canon IJ Installation on Android
Follow these steps to set up Canon IJ Setup for Android.
- First, check your Android OS version.
- Install the Canon PRINT/SELPHY app on your Android phone.
- Simply connect your Canon IJ printer to your android smartphone.
- Then print the images onto your android smartphone using the Canon IJ printer.
Canon Printer Setup On Windows 10 via canon.com/ijsetup
Follow these steps to set up a canon printer for Windows 10 via canon.com/ijsetup
- Turn on the power button for your canon printer.
- Click on the Settings option at the printer screen.
- Select the arrow button to choose the "Device Settings" option, then tap the "Ok!" button.
- Tap on the "LAN Settings" button and select the option.
- Again, press down on the arrow button and select "Wireless LAN Setup" before tapping "OK".
- The flash lamp will turn on when the canon printer searches for the wireless network.
- Choose Wi-Fi from the available networks list as displayed on the printer screen.
- Next, enter the WPA/WEP key. Tap on the "OK!" option.
- To complete the wireless setup, tap again on the "OK".
- To download the printer driver, go to canon.com/ijsetup and complete the installation.
- Click on "Control Panel", tap on "Device and Printer", and then click the "Add Printer" button.
- The final step is to successfully install the Canon printer on the Windows PC.
Canon Network Setup Utility
Follow these steps to install Canon Network Device
- First, download the file.
- You can check your computer settings from the place you saved the file.
- Double-tap the file you downloaded to decompress it.
- The installation will then begin automatically.
The Canon Printer Setup: Essentials
- Canon Pixma Setting up: Download software, firmware, drivers and manuals to set up your Canon Pixma. Also, get online technical support and troubleshooting steps.
- Canon Maxify Setting up: Make sure your printer is turned on and then tap the "Home" button. The printer will search for compatible access point by tapping on the WLAN setup option.
- Canon Laser Setup The canon laser printer has 1200x600 dots per inch to produce clear, crisp monochrome prints.
- Canon Selphy Setting: Press the Power button and then go to the printer's control panels. Tap on the Wifi icon. Follow the instructions on screen by tapping on the OK button.
Questions frequently asked
Turn off your Canon printer, then connect the USB cable to the socket and connector. The other end of your USB cable must be connected to the USB port on the laptop where the plugin is. You will need to follow the installation instructions as detailed in the manual.